Focus Area & Plan of Action
- Health & Family Welfare Project : Health Care & Services
- Awareness Generation Project : Free Legal Aid counseling, Human Rights, Food security and Environment.
- Skill Development Project : Job oriented Vocational Training, Computer Educations and English Speaking.
- Employment Generation Project : To provide job opportunities to poor unemployed through innovative projects.
- Housing Development Project : Construction of Low Cost Housing & shelter homes for the urban Slum Dwellers.
- Rehabilitation & Livelihood Development Project : Rehabilitation of street children, red-light baggers, poor women & old people, to give them food, cloth and housing security.
Our Promise to People
To co-ordinate with Govt. Agencies, NGOs, CSR organizations, private bodies & public to get financial assistance and other help, to help poor people at all level. The main emphasis is to poverty alleviation by rehabilitation programmes, modern education, employment oriented vocational education, skill development programmes & to construct low cost housing, shelter homes for the slum dwellers.
Future Plans & Projects: (Mission 2021)
Our plan is to rehabilitate millions of poor people, to provide Food, Cloths & House to all by 2021.
- To provide legal aid, Vocational Training, Computer education, English speaking & skill development training.
- To provide scholarship/ financial add and other support to poor talented children & girls group marriage.
- To open 1000s of Free Food Security Centers in Delhi/ NCR to provide free food security to very poor people.
- To empower the unorganized landless labours, poor women, slum dwellers, street people, baggers & old people.
- To construct low cost housing & shelter homes for urban Slum Dwellers.
We also plan to Modernization of Madarsas, so that the poor Muslim children can get modern education and may get meaningful employment to earn livelihoods.
Comment your ideas, if you want to solve the problem of poverty from India & the world.